My photo
Grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints and Roman Catholic traditions, including a stint at a Catholic school; somewhat sadly, before the point at which young women (people - not the misogynist Mormon class) wore kilts. Attended church until a teen, but held atheist sentiments from a young age, despite being in a family full of believers. This is a place for my thoughts regarding religion on both a personal level and relating to the world, of which I am a member... And Mormons say journals are a good thing :)

September 12, 2008

MORmON H83rz

This person sent me a message on YouTube inviting me to "Please go to my blog to learn how to deal with your hate"

Billing itself as the Mormon Hater Show, this blog really shows an atheist like myself - Shows me how great (but not blessed!) it is.

"for some reason you have chosen Mormons. You, and only you, know why you have chosen the Mormon religion to vent your frustrations on."
- sept 10th

Oh yes, because it's a "choice" to be raised in a particular religion... This is one interesting blog.

Don't know how to label this, but a blog is a form of literature. Yeah. Especially when talking about fantasy like Joseph Smith.

2 comments:

Weston Krogstadt said...

Grasshopper, thank you for visiting my blog. Please come by often for more wisdom and enlightenment: mormonhatershow.blogspot.com

Whether you believe in diety or not, matters not, for he believes in YOU!

Mark Eaton said...

At first I was going to suggest 'parody' as a tag/label for your article....then I thought the guy is probably serious. Funny stuff, though.