My photo
Grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints and Roman Catholic traditions, including a stint at a Catholic school; somewhat sadly, before the point at which young women (people - not the misogynist Mormon class) wore kilts. Attended church until a teen, but held atheist sentiments from a young age, despite being in a family full of believers. This is a place for my thoughts regarding religion on both a personal level and relating to the world, of which I am a member... And Mormons say journals are a good thing :)

June 5, 2007

Mormon Media

Elder
"Help the Mormon missionaries make it to an appointment on time... or, if you're not a fan of Mormons, run then under a semi"

BOM Tamagotchi
Study hard, fight harder, and become a stripling... Or not, and end up like me.

The creator has made other interesting games, like Sheep Go To Heaven.

Free Image Hosting
(I had a picture of "All Dogs go to Heaven" subbing the animal with Sheep, adding cartoon sheep. It was bahleted and I no longer have the image on my drives... Sorry)


I've started a Youtube account. There's alot of religious related videos and I hope to create some commentary, as soon as I find a working webcam.

No comments: