My photo
Grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints and Roman Catholic traditions, including a stint at a Catholic school; somewhat sadly, before the point at which young women (people - not the misogynist Mormon class) wore kilts. Attended church until a teen, but held atheist sentiments from a young age, despite being in a family full of believers. This is a place for my thoughts regarding religion on both a personal level and relating to the world, of which I am a member... And Mormons say journals are a good thing :)

June 22, 2010

First message in... forever!

It's been a loooong since I've posted anything, and I'd be shocked if anyone even read this...

I've been realllly buzy over the past, um, couple years. I live near the Art Gallery in my so-called metropolitan city, and am living a semi-starving existence.

Not much to say or do about 'religion' hence my hiatus, but I've really gotten into the idea of synchronicity. I don't mean to undermine anything that I have said previously; but I have felt stuff that in my past I may have otherwise discounted due to my experience with religion, that now seems like it may be within the realm of normalcy... or maybe I've gone to toooo many drum circles ;p

When I was in highschool, I had a teacher (who shockingly had PhD in Philosophy, and continued to teach at our level!) who told me to be*a*ware when I started quoting Crowley in class... but the only thing I feel is appropriate to say is

LOVE IS THE LAW. LOVE UNDER WILL.

No comments: